Why ClickFunnels Are Better?
Why ClickFunnels are better?
You might have personally pondered this question before…
And you certainly wouldn’t be the only one.
Face it though.
ClickFunnels is considered the unicorn of building sales funnels online…
So let’s take a quick look at what makes them rise above the rest.
Why ClickFunnels Are Better?
Let’s look at 3 reasons why…
Starting off with one that you probably would never expect.
1) ClickFunnels Marketing Budget
Like I said…
You probably wouldn’t have guessed that reason, right?
But it’s a huge one.
You see ClickFunnels has been doing many things right for quite a few years now…
And there’s no doubt in my mind they are so good because of their budget.
- This allows them to drown out the competition (with more advertising).
- This means that they can put millions upon millions of dollars back in their company.
- And it also means that they are always tweaking, editing, and updating their software.
That last bullet point is the most important one (when it comes to you).
I’ve had softwares where you buy them and the company pretty much lets them die…
And it’s been the complete opposite with ClickFunnels.
You can ALWAYS do more with a massive marketing budget…
It benefits everyone (expect for the competitors of course).
1) ClickFunnels Simplicity
Now this reason is much more straight forward…
But ClickFunnels has got to be one of the easiest-to-use software editors.
Out of all the landing page and sales funnels builders…
There’s only one other that comes close to their level of simplicity (it’s Kartra).
Here’s what’s so simple about them:
- Drag and drop builder (very smooth to operate).
- Hundreds upon hundreds of templates to choose from.
- Many tutorial videos to also assist you in the process of starting.
- And many more reasons.
Here are a few tutorial videos where I go over how easy it is to accomplish specific tasks:
- 2 ClickFunnels OTOs.
- ClickFunnels background.
- ClickFunnels order bumps.
- How to add a new step in your funnels.
- How to delete a funnel in ClickFunnels.
- How to share a funnel in ClickFunnels.
You get the idea.
Let’s move onto one more great reason why ClickFunnels is so much better than the rest.
NOTE: There’s a hundred reasons why…
But I don’t want this post to be a country mile long.
1) ClickFunnels Entry
I hear a lot of bicker about how “expensive” it is to get started with ClickFunnels.
For the record?
ClickFunnels is only $97 a month for their lowest plan.
(here’s two posts below where I talk about the costs)
But the people who complain about the price being too high?
Clearly don’t know their ass from their elbow when it comes to starting an online business…
ESPECIALLY when you consider how much value you get for the price tag.
Getting a shopping cart all by itself is $99 alone (proof here)…
And you get that and a helluva lot more when it comes to ClickFunnels.
Here’s a few more hefty features that come along with ClickFunnels:
- Order pages.
- Order bumps.
- Landing pages.
- Membership pages.
- Download and thank you pages.
- Sales letters and video sales letters.
- One click upsell and downsell pages.
- Every aspect of live and automated webinars.
Don’t forget the ability to create any type of funnel that you like…
And more statistics and analytics that you can shake a stick at.
I think you get the idea.
Or if you’re feeling fancy…
You can click the button down below to go to the same page.
So that should do it…
3 great reasons why ClickFunnels are so good…
And I’m sure you’ll find even more reasons when you test them out yourself.