How To Add Retargeting Pixel To ClickFunnels
Welcome to my how to add retargeting pixel to ClickFunnels tutorial.
Thanks for stopping bu!
So here is precisely what I’ll be covering in this post:
- Does ClickFunnels allow retargeting?
- How to add retargeting pixel to ClickFunnels (of course).
- A ClickFunnels retargeting video (in case you’d like to follow along that way).
And given that you are a present ClickFunnels user (which is my assumption)?
At the end of the post I’ll reveal you a neat way to save a bunch of money on ClickFunnels…
So make certain your read all the way to the end.
Let’s begin now.
Does ClickFunnels Allow Retargeting?
But allow me to explain in a much better way.
ClickFunnels allows you to include your retargeting pixels on their pages…
So that you can retarget an audience utilizing Facebook or whatever other platform.
Does that make sense?
How To Add Retargeting Pixel To ClickFunnels Part 1
So the first step for any ClickFunnels tutorial.
You simply need to sign into ClickFunnels first.
(there is a members login button at the top of the page)
Next you will need to go to where all of your funnels are.
From the ClickFunnels control panel…
- Hover over the ClickFunnels tab.
- Then simply click on the Funnels section.
Now that you are at your list of funnels…
Simply click the funnel that you would like to use.
Here is an example.
Here’s the steps you need to take:
- Click the Funnel Step where you wish to add your pixel.
- And after that click the yellow EDIT PAGE button (seen above).
That will then open the ClickFunnels page editor.
- Click on Settings (at the top).
- And after that click Tracking Code.
- Lastly click on the Header or Footer tab.
Here’s what it should look like:
Add retargeting ClickFunnels pixel in that box above…
And then do not forget to save the page prior to finishing.
Note: Just ensure you insert your pixel in either the header or footer.
So that’s one method.
Here’s the other.
How To Add Retargeting Pixel To ClickFunnels Part 2
This is how to add your ClickFunnels retargeting pixel to ALL every page in your funnel…
And not just one of them.
So when you are back to your main funnel (that shows your funnel steps):
- Click SETTINGS.
- Paste that pixel either into the HEAD TRACKING CODE or BODY TRACKING CODE.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and after that click Save And Update Settings.
Here is a picture to show you where you insert your tracking codes.
Do you see on the bottom of the image there?
That’s where the HEAD and BODY tracking areas are.
Ensure that you place your retargeting pixel in the correct box.
And in case you are a visual individual like myself?
And now the best for last.
ClickFunnels Retargeting Wrap Up
So thank you for revealing interest in adding your pixel to ClickFunnels…
As well with reading all the way to the end of this post.
Like I specified in the beginning of the post?
Since you are a current ClickFunnels customer…
I want to show you how to save a bunch of money using ClickFunnels.
It’s possible even if you’re an existing ClickFunnels customer (like I am too).
It’s not too long…
But it will show you the actions so that you can save as much as $1,567.