ClickFunnels Upload Photos
So you ‘d like some information when it pertains to ClickFunnels upload photos?
Because I’m going to show you exactly how it’s done…
And it’s very easy to do.
So let’s get right on into it.
How Do You Add A Photo In ClickFunnels?
First things first.
You will need to be logged into ClickFunnels.
You can use the Member Login at the top of the page.
When you are at your primary ClickFunnels dashboard…
You want to get to where all of your funnels are.
- Just hover over the ClickFunnels tab at the top of the page.
- And then click the Funnels drop down link.
So now you are at the list of all your funnels.
Select a funnel where you’ll be using your pictures…
And merely click on that funnel.
Here is the funnel that I’ll be utilizing for an example (my affiliates funnel):
As soon as you are in the main area of your funnel:
- Click on the step of that funnel that you’d like to upload your funnel.
- And then click on the yellow button EDIT PAGE button.
You can see where it remains in the image down below.
Now we will stay in the ClickFunnels page editor.
Here are the actions you need to take (which I will include more images for).
- Hover over anywhere in the middle of page until a yellow plus sign shows up.
- Click on the yellow plus sign (which means Add New Element).
Here is a picture to help you out:
As soon as the elements appears on the side of the screen.
- Click on Image.
Then you will get a blank Demo Image that appears.
- Click on the Demo Image.
Here is what that looks like.
Do you see on the right side of the image above…
Where it states IMAGE and after that https://placehold.it?
Beside it there is an extremely small grey photo (a mountain and sun).
- Click that little picture there.
And here are the final few steps.
Here is the picture to make things easier.
- Click UPLOAD.
- Look for the photo you wish to publish and double click it.
- Wait a couple of seconds until the ClickFunnels publish photos time passes.
And you my friend?
Have simply submitted a picture to ClickFunnels.
You can repeat this process as often times as your little heart desires.
And in case you’d like more information when it concerns the new ClickFunnels image manager?
Here is an excellent video that covers more details.
So that almost does it.
ClickFunnels Upload Photos Finale
I hope that I effectively discovered an option for your problem.
The ClickFunnels upload photos process is quite the simple one.
Thanks again for coming by and reading this post.
Do not hesitate to ask your questions down below if you still have any.