ClickFunnels Thank You Page Optimization Strategies
The ClickFunnels thank you page is an amazing spot for real estate (so to speak).
Very often I see thank you pages with little to nothing on them…
And I guess that’s what inspired me to create this post 😛
I’m not going to squander a single second here…
And get right down into the really good stuff.
ClickFunnels Thank You Page Optimization
There’s two kinds of thank you pages that I will be describing in this post:
- The page after someone opts-in to your e-mail list.
- And obviously the page where someone downloads what they bought.
The very first one is generally for giving away cool free stuff…
The second one is primarily for purchases.
As an affiliate marketer you can utilize both.
Let’s begin with a few crucial options of what you can include.
This isn’t a method to monetize your page so to speak…
But it’s something I choose putting at the top of my download pages.
Here is what it does:
- Congratulates them (since they made an excellent decision).
- Let’s them know that they are on the page where they can get their download.
And by get their downloads?
I’m referring to getting access to whatever it is that they asked for or purchased.
1) Get Personal
Not THAT personal…
But enough to get up in front of the digital camera and congratulate them once again.
It’s one thing to state congratulations…
However it’s another thing to state it right in front of the cam.
Here’s what else you can be bringing up in the video:
- What your name is and how you can help them.
- Specific directions about the actions they need to take.
- Where they can get access to whatever it is they’re searching for.
- And you can even let them learn about a highly recommended deal.
Here is an image of where I cover both “Congratulations” and “Getting Personal”
Now onto the juicy part.
1) ClickFunnels Affiliate Offer On Thank You Page
Keep in mind when I stated above?
And you can even let them learn about a highly recommended deal.
This is where that element comes into play.
Many moons ago I was offering one of my items about Facebook and affiliate marketing…
And I tested out an affiliate offer and it converted badly (this was on a customer download page).
So I chose to test out a various offer and that is where I had my AH-HA moment.
- I added in an extremely related offer (which had to do with Facebook viral marketing).
And what occurred next truly stunned me.
My conversion rate shot up IMMEDIATELY to around 15% or so…
And this was from a higher priced item ($47 I believe).
- You need to do this when it pertains to affiliate marketing.
You also need to a little thinking also.
Like the girl down below.
She’s clearly contemplating the next offer to promote.
But ask yourself these questions:.
- What’s the next action when it pertains to assisting my audience?
- Are there any offers that go together with what they are currently learning?
If you can find an offer than answers these two questions…
Then you should be golden.
However at the end of the day?
Here is the “wonderful” question.
- What You Teach Must = What You Advise
Teaching how to develop muscle?
Recommend a bodybuilding exercise plan.
Showing them how to how to repair one element of their swing?
Suggest a golf swing plan.
You get the idea.
1) ClickFunnels Thank You Page Webinar
A profitable webinar can work wonders for you.
There’s not really much that converts better…
And the cool part is that you can promote them as an affiliate.
- Get your banner.
- Place your affiliate link.
- And include that banner as an action under your congratulations video.
Here is a perfect example of one.
Keep in mind: You can utilize an affiliate offer or a webinar…
Or you can be the coolest person in town and utilize both.
It’s up to you.
I’m simply showing you numerous ways to fill your beloved thank you page.
Another monetization technique for you.
1) The Buffet Of Offers
I offer credit to the individual I figured this out from: Peter Beattie.
I still have access to the member’s area of the item I bought from him…
So here is a sneak peak.
As you can see it says Want Another Look?
So here is how you can make this approach work remarkably for you.
For Selling Your Own Products
- Link to the upsell pages once again (customers change their mind all the time).
- You can likewise link to any or all of your items (people like purchasing from you).
For My Affiliate Marketers
- Link to the upsell pages again (you can do this as an affiliate with numerous networks).
- You can likewise link to any of an individual’s other offers (related works the very best).
This provides your audience an opportunity to take a look at recommended offers…
Or they get another opportunity to purchase an upsell that they lost out on the very first time.
After doing more than 2 dozen launches?
It didn’t take long to understand that individuals like to return and purchase the upsells.
(it happened a ton of times)
Alright let’s wrap things up.
ClickFunnels Thank You Page Overview
So we have actually talked about quite a few techniques when it pertains to this thank you page.
- Praise them.
- Get more personal.
- Include an affiliate deal on the page.
- Add an automatic webinar on the page.
- And of course you can include a buffet of deals (so to speak).
Bear in mind you can do other cool things that you like such as:
- Link to your social networks profiles.
- Profiles like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- . Or even have them leave some type of comment down below (if readily available).
I wish to say thank you for requesting more details about the ClickFunnels thank you page…
And I hope you got some light bulb ideas when it comes to this crucial spot.
If you enjoyed this?
Make sure to stick around for a bit longer.
You can read my popular post down below about conserving money with ClickFunnels.
I’ll leave you to that.