The ClickFunnels pricing plans are overall pretty standard…
- But what exactly comes with each pricing plan?
- And how are the features going to help you build your online business?
That’s what I’m going to be discussing in this post.
So be sure to read to the very end…
As I will show you how to get some great bonuses when you get started today.
Onward and upward.
The ClickFunnels Pricing Plans
So before I dive into the monthly pricing of ClickFunnels…
I do want to let you know that it actually comes with a free trial.
(in case you didn’t know)
It’s always great to be able to test drive something before you truly get started with it.
There are two different main ClickFunnels pricing packages which include:
- The ClickFunnels standard account which is only $97 a month.
- And then you have the ClickFunnels Etison Suite which is $297 a month.
Obviously there are TONS of features when it comes to these plans.
So allow me to really dive in deep…
Just so you can pinpoint which plan is best for you.
ClickFunnels Pricing Review
So let’s start off with the basic ClickFunnels plan (which is $97 a month).
Here are some of the main perks.
Note: These increase when you get the $297 version.
- 20 funnels to build.
- 100 total number of pages.
- 20,000 total visitors per month (which rolls over a bit).
- 3 custom domains (so you don’t have to have ClickFunnels in your URL).
And now let’s look at some awesome features that come with both plans.
(so yes, you get these with the $97 or the $297 ClickFunnels pricing packages)
- ClickFunnels AB Testing
Very cool feature right here.
I normally would have to pay around an extra $20 a month to be able to do this.
But split testing allows you to test multiple variations of any page…
Which overall allows you to test which pages converts the best.
In case you are curious to see how the ClickFunnels split testing video works…
I put a video down below that you can watch for more details.
Onto the next feature.
- ClickFunnels Email Integrations
Because there’s always the option to use a separate autoresponder with ClickFunnels.
That’s what I do.
Here is a very small list of just a few of the email integrations:
- Constant Contact.
- GVO Pure Leverage.
- Infusionsoft API.
- Mad Mimi API.
And you can always integrate using an HTML form…
So the possibilities are pretty much endless.
- ClickFunnels Optin Funnels
Lead capture pages.
Whatever you want to call them…
This is pretty much how you capture leads.
The cool part about these optin funnels (and many other types of funnels)?
Is that they come with many different templates…
Which allows you to get up and running very quickly.
Here is how it usually works for me:
- Pick template.
- Change around headline.
- Integrate with my autoresponder.
Every single time.
And since we are on the topic of funnels.
- All ClickFunnels Advanced Funnels
Not only can you create stellar optin funnels…
You can also create:
- Sales letters and video sales letter pages.
- Affiliate marketing funnels (after all this site is about AM).
- High ticket funnels which are great for coaching and consulting.
- Webinar funnels (squeeze, thank you, broadcast, reply, checkout pages).
- Membership funnels which also include an unlimited amount of members.
And any other type of funnel that you could ever think of.
Let’s look at a few more amazing ClickFunnels features (for both plans).
- ClickFunnels Order Bumps
Talk about a saving grace…
In fact this feature is one that more than paid for ClickFunnels itself.
And order bump allows you to put an extra offer on your checkout page…
And all the customer has to do is check off a box in order to add it to their order.
(yup you can do checkout pages with ClickFunnels too)
After initially testing this out?
I discovered that 33% of customers were taking this offer too!
Talk about a great profit maximizer.
Below is a great video that goes over using the ClickFunnels order bump:
And speaking of profit maximizers.
- ClickFunnels One Click Upsell and Downsells
You can create upsell and downsell pages too…
But the one click upsell and downsell feature is perfection.
Here is the process of how things work:
- A customer purchases a product, offer, or service.
- They then get taken to an upsell page after they check out.
- And if they want the offer then all they have to do is click their mouse once.
They don’t need re-enter their name, address, email, or even CC number.
And by doing this?
I have significantly seen my order percentages drastically improve…
All because it makes the checkout process so much easier or the customer.
So let’s look at one more feature that both of the ClickFunnels pricing plans both have.
- ClickFunnels Share Your Funnels
This allows you quickly and easily share your funnels with someone else.
Just copy the link that ClickFunnels gives you (example seen below):
All someone has to do is click that link once…
And then that entire funnel will immediately appear in their ClickFunnels account.
It’s a very helpful feature…
And it’s pretty cool right?
Don’t forget that ClickFunnels comes with a free 14 day trial.
So those are the features that come along with BOTH of the ClickFunnels pricing plans.
Let’s now do more of a comparison between 297 vs 97 ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels Etison Suite Pricing Features
So we already know that this is $297 a month…
But first let’s look at the main perks of this ClickFunnels plan.
- Unlimited funnels to build.
- Unlimited pages to create.
- Unlimited visitors per month.
- And unlimited custom domains.
This plan doesn’t mess around.
As you can tell from the four bullet points above…
Instead of everything being limited (in the $97 version)…
Everything has now been upgraded to unlimited.
So aside from all of the main features that I discussed earlier in this post…
Here is what comes along ONLY with the ClickFunnels Etison Suite.
- ClickFunnels Actionetics
Consider this the advanced autoresponder that is a part of ClickFunnels.
You can pretty much everything when it comes to an autoresponder…
And so much more.
Here’s a few quick bullet points when it comes to Actionetics:
- You get a visual email builder.
- You can manage your email list.
- There’s the ability to send email broadcasts.
- You can track the opens and clicks of emails.
- Don’t forget about the ability to create autoresponder series.
- You can send emails based upon location or even social media.
- There’s plenty of flexible and even advanced automation.
- You can even score your leads along with managing social contact profiles.
And of course plenty more.
I’m going to put a great ClickFunnels Actionetics explainer video down below.
Because at the end of the day?
No one can explain it better than Russell Brunson himself.
Here is the other major component that comes along with the Etison Suite.
- ClickFunnels Backpack
So what exactly is ClickFunnels Backpack?
In a nutshell is pretty much like having your very own affiliate program for your offers.
Here are some more great features of ClickFunnels Backpack:
- It’s easy to setup (and by easy I mean 1 click).
- You can do time payments or subscription plans.
- There’s the ability for having unlimited commission plans.
- You get your very own branded affiliate sign up and affiliate area.
- You get unlimited amounts of affiliates to promote your offers (talk about an army).
- There’s the ability to manage affiliates along with seeing the top affiliates you have.
- You can manage all of the commissions earned and the commissions paid.
And many more features.
If you would like to see this feature in action…
I put a great video down below about how you can setup your own affiliate program in backpack.
And there’s are the two huge features that comes along with the Etison Suite:
So now that you have an idea of what both of the ClickFunnels plans come with…
Let’s wrap this up and see which ClickFunnels pricing plan is best for you.
ClickFunnels Pricing Review Wrap Up
So now you know quite a few things about ClickFunnels.
There are two main plans:
- The ClickFunnels basic plan which is $97 a month.
- And the ClickFunnels Etison Suite which is $297 a month.
You also know about many of the features that come along with each…
And that ClickFunnels also comes with a free 14 day trial.
Now the BIG question is:
Which ClickFunnels pricing plan should I go with?
So here is what I think depending on where you currently are with your online business…
And where you want to eventually go.
Here are a few important questions for you:
- Do you consider yourself to be in the startup phase of your online business…
- Or do you plan on starting small and then eventually building on up from there?
- Is building 20 funnels and 100 pages more than enough for you at the current time?
- Are you currently using an autoresponder or do you plan on using one like GetResponse?
If you answered YES to at least one of those questions…
Then the ClickFunnels $97 a month plan might be the best for you.
But on the other hand…
Here are also a few more important questions for you:
- Do you have a good amount of experience when it comes to online marketing…
- Or do you consider yourself a little bit past the start up phase of your online business?
- Do you love the idea of getting unlimited amounts of pages, funnels, and even traffic?
- In other words, do you plan on sending a LOT of traffic to the pages you’ll be creating?
- Do you not mind investing $297 a month to help build and grow your online business?
- Would you like to have everything under one roof (including your autoresponder as well)?
If you answered YES to at least one of those above questions…
Then the ClickFunnels Etison Suite just might be the best plan for you.
Regardless of which option you go with though…
I’m going to throw in some awesome bonuses for you:
- 71% Optin Case Study
- The Email Marketing Mastery Course
- The Simple Setup Business Model Course
- The Rapid Recurring Revenue Stream System
- How To Create Offers Even Without Expertise Course
- How To Create The Highest Converting Offers Course
- Watch Over My Shoulder As I Create A Quick Sales Funnel
- How To Create A Full Product In Under 60 Minutes Course
And a few other secret bonuses as well.
So here are the steps you need to take in order to get these bonuses (along with ClickFunnels).
- Click here to get started with your free 14 day ClickFunnels trial.
- Send an email to james [@] assistingaffiliates [.] com with the email you signed up with.
I’ll confirm your trial and then send the bonuses over your way.
So that should just about do it.
Thanks for expressing interest in the ClickFunnels pricing…
And be sure to check out the post down below.
It will show you how to save a ton of money with ClickFunnels if you go all in: