So exactly how much does ClickFunnels cost?
If you’re curious to know the answer to that question…
Then this is the perfect post for you.
Here’s what I’ll be covering in this post:
- The ClickFunnels cost per month.
- How to test drive ClickFunnels for free.
- Some of the great features that come along with ClickFunnels.
- And if ClickFunnels is worth it (based upon the plan that you choose).
So thanks for stopping by and expressing interest in the ClickFunnels costs…
Let’s get started now.
(make sure you read all the way to the end)
What Does ClickFunnels Cost?
So first and foremost…
ClickFunnels comes with two main pricing plans:
- ClickFunnels which is $97 a month or…
- ClickFunnels Etison Suite which is $297 a month.
If you were just going to look at those prices and nothing else?
Then there’s a good chance that you might not think it’s worth it.
But based upon how much value you get from ClickFunnels…
It gets easy to see that the ClickFunnels costs are just a drop in the bucket.
So before I share with you what comes along with ClickFunnels…
Don’t forget that ClickFunnels comes along with a free trial:
Now onto the first ClickFunnels plan.
ClickFunnels $97 A Month Plan
You can also refer to this as the “ClickFunnels baby plan”.
Let’s take a look at some of the perks that come along with this plan.
NOTE: These perks increase significantly when it comes to the Etison Suite.
- You get 200 funnels to build.
- You can create a total of pages.
- 20,000 total visitors per month (which rolls over a bit).
- 3 custom domains (so you don’t have to have ClickFunnels in your URL).
Here are some amazing features that BOTH ClickFunnels plans come with.
- ClickFunnels Sales Funnels
In case it wasn’t obvious enough 😛
You have the ability to create any type of sales funnel that you can think of…
And to make things even better?
You can equip these sales funnels with:
- AB split testing.
- One click upsell and downsell pages.
- Custom checkout pages (with order bumps too).
- And keep in mind that every single page is mobile optimized.
Pretty cool right?
And let’s not forget about one of the most popular types of funnels.
- ClickFunnels Optin Funnels
And build a list fast.
Regardless of what niche you’re in and regardless of what you promote…
You’re going to need to acquire leads for your business.
Once again all of the optin funnels are mobile optimized…
And overall pretty easy to get up and running (especially with utilizing templates).
I’ll put a quick ClickFunnels optin funnels demo down below if you’d like more details.
And before I continue…
- Keep in mind that these features are for both ClickFunnels plans.
- You can always test out these features for yourself here.
- ClickFunnels Membership Sites
Membership sites serve quite a few great purposes.
- You can lock out specific content.
- You can drip content to prevent information overload.
- As well as being able to charge a recurring fee to access the information.
Even if you’re not currently selling anything…
You can use a membership to store your bonuses for customers to access.
These membership site also come with many templates…
So putting them together is much easier than many of the options out there.
Let’s look at one more feature.
- ClickFunnels Webinars and Autowebinars
You can create entire funnels for webinars or autowebinars.
Here are a few examples of the types of pages that you can create.
- Webinar registration optin / registration pages.
- Thank you (for registering) pages that usually have a welcome video.
- Live webinar session pages (along with webinar replay pages too).
- Webinar purchase pages, thank you pages, and you can connect to a membership too.
This is quite the nice aspect of ClickFunnels…
So I’ll put a ClickFunnels autowebinar demo video down below for more information.
Aren’t video explainer videos the best?
There’s a TON more that you can do when it comes to ClickFunnels…
But when you consider how much you get for only $97 a month?
It’s quite the awesome deal.
And this wouldn’t be a great ClickFunnels cost post if I didn’t go over the bigger plan too.
ClickFunnels Etison Suite Plan
This is the bigger ClickFunnels cost plan ($297 / month)…
And here are some of the unique plans that comes along with this.
- Unlimited pages.
- Unlimited funnels.
- Unlimited visitors.
- Unlimited custom domains.
Any questions? 😛
The ClickFunnels Etison Suite plan simply doesn’t mess around.
Not only do you get all of the amazing features I talked about earlier in the post…
You get unlimited funnels, pages, visitors, and even custom domains.
But that’s not all.
Here’s also what you can get only with the ClickFunnels Etison Suite plan.
- ClickFunnels Actionetics
So just imagine this for a few seconds.
You have an autoresponder (but it doesn’t just send out emails).
- It can track where your visitors comes from.
- You can segment visitors based on what they do.
- You can create custom followup sequences (even from email and SMS)…
- And you can finally get the coveted lifetime value of each and every customer.
That’s what Actionetics is all about.
In other words?
It’s like an autoresponder x100.
Here’s a few more details when it comes to Actionetics.
- Action Funnels
Depending on what actions a person takes (or doesn’t take)…
You can actually send out an email or text to someone and give them a bump.
If someone goes to the checkout page but doesn’t purchase?
You can send them an abandoned cart email to get them to purchase.
Pretty cool right?
- Action Scores
Everyone that comes through your funnels gets scored.
Focus your efforts on those who have a much higher score…
And you will see some amazing growth when it comes to your online business.
Here is a great Actionetics overview video if you want to see some of it in action.
And last but certainly not least.
Here is one more feature that ONLY comes along with the Etison Suite.
- ClickFunnels Backpack
This feature is perfect for anyone who has any type of offer to serve…
And wants to build an army of affiliates to help promote it.
This feature seems to be very hit or miss…
Because you either want to build an army of affiliates or you don’t.
That certainly doesn’t take away from all of the great features of Backpack…
But if you want to start your very own affiliate program?
Then getting the Etison Suite would most likely be a big tipping point for you.
So now that I’ve gone over both of the ClickFunnels monthly costs and features…
Let’s figure out which plan is best for you.
So Which ClickFunnels Cost Is Best?
Allow me to ask you a few questions.
This will allow you to get a great idea of which ClickFunnels cost / plan is best for you.
- Would you consider yourself to be in the beginning phase of your online business…
- Or do you plan on starting from the ground up and then plan on building on up from there?
- Do you think that you’d only need 20 total funnels & 100 pages to get everything done?
- Do you currently use an autoresponder or do you plan on getting one like Aweber?
If you answered YES to at least one of those questions…
Then there’s a good chance that ClickFunnels $97 a month plan would be a great fit for you.
Here are also a few more important questions for you:
- Would you like to build an army of affiliates?
- Are you going to need a ton of pages, funnels, or traffic?
- Are you experienced when it comes to marketing yourself online…
- Or do you consider yourself past the beginner phase of your online business?
- Do you not mind investing $297 a month to help build and grow your online business?
- Would you like to have everything under one roof (including your autoresponder as well)?
If you answered YES to at least one of those above questions…
Then the ClickFunnels $297 a month plan would probably be a great fit for you.
And it gets better.
No matter which plan you end up going with…
You’re going to get some helpful bonuses from me which include:
- 71% Optin Case Study
- The Email Marketing Mastery Course
- The Simple Setup Business Model Course
- The Rapid Recurring Revenue Stream System
- How To Create Offers Even Without Expertise Course
- How To Create The Highest Converting Offers Course
- Watch Over My Shoulder As I Create A Quick Sales Funnel
- How To Create A Full Product In Under 60 Minutes Course
Along with a couple other mystery bonuses too.
So here’s the steps you need to take in order to get these bonuses (along with ClickFunnels).
- Click this link to get your free 14 day ClickFunnels trial.
- Send an email to james [@] assistingaffiliates [.] com with the email you signed up with.
I’ll confirm your trial and then send the bonuses over your way.
And that’s all folks.
Thank you for reading this rather quite lengthy ClickFunnels cost post.
I hope I helped answer the question:
What does ClickFunnels cost?
…along with explaining many of the perks, features, and benefits.
And I look forward to speaking to you soon.