ClickFunnels Affiliate Marketing Simplified
I’m guessing you’d like the ClickFunnels affiliate marketing game to be simplified, right?
If so? Then you are in the right spot so be sure to keep reading…
As I’m going to be going over multiple ways to make some passive affiliate commissions.
And one more thing before I get started…
Keep in mind that this can be used to promote ClickFunnels or any other affiliate offer.
The ClickFunnels Affiliate Marketing Setup
Consider this your 20,000 foot view of what you’ll be implementing…
And by having a good idea of what the process will look like?
It will give you much more clarity when it comes to taking action and making commissions.
You see, people tend to make affiliate marketing so much harder than it needs to be.
So it is my duty to simplify the process for you by sharing with you what has worked ever since I started online. And in case you need some more confidence?
When I first started:
- I was pretty damn clueless.
- I had no idea what I was doing.
- And yet I still ended up making commissions.
Go figure right?
I even still have the stats of when I saw some very fast results which you can see below:
All the way back to 2012!
Here is the ClickFunnels affiliate marketing setup:
- Find a sexy offer to promote as an affiliate.
- Create your conversion core.
Sounds pretty hard right (sarcasm)?
Now allow me to simplify the hell out of the process and work my magic.
Step 1 For ClickFunnels Affiliate Marketing
My guess is that you already have an offer to promote.
Below is a snapshot of a weeks worth of ClickFunnels affiliate commissions.
Certainly not the greatest week ever…
But the commissions have been very consistent.
And in case you are looking for different offers in different niches…
Here are a few great places to browse around:
And when it comes to looking for offers in specific niches…
You just can’t go wrong with these (as there’s always commissions to be made).
- Love and relationships.
And if you’re really stuck in a rut when it comes to picking an offer from Clickbank…
- Look for an offer within the niches I listed right above.
- Look for an offer that has a higher gravity.
- And make sure it pays out on average at least $25.
That should be enough information to help you get going in the right direction.
Step 2 For ClickFunnels Affiliate Marketing
Here is the part where we get to leverage ClickFunnels for creating simple landing pages.
If you haven’t gotten started with ClickFunnels yet…
And for the following example?
I am going to be using the weight loss niche as an example.
(just tie these principles to whatever you promote)
All you need to do here is create a squeeze page so that when someone enters their email…
They automatically get directed to the thank you page (which you can monetize).
Below is an example of a squeeze page that I created in a few minutes flat.
In the example above…
You want to give your audience something that they REALLY want.
It can be in the form of:
- A PDF report.
- A simple cheat sheet.
- A free template to copy and paste.
- A free video training or two to watch.
- Or even a complete done for you share funnel (which I’ll talk about at the end).
And here is one more bit of advice when it comes to freebies.
They do NOT need to take forever to create.
A cheat sheet can literally take you 15 minutes to create.
Don’t over complicate the process.
So once you have your gift ready you go…
You just need a spicy headline to help convert more of your visitors into email optins.
Here is my all time favorite super duper headline formula:
How To (Awesome) Without (Suck)
All you need to do is plugin what your audience wants, along with what they don’t want.
Here are a few examples when it comes to losing weight:
- How to burn the fat without ever stepping foot in the gym.
- How to burn the fat without giving up your favorite foods or counting calories.
Just make sure that whatever you say…
You can obviously back up once they optin to your email list.
And on a side note?
If you would like to see this specific step in a video then you can watch it down below:
So what happens once someone gets on board your list?
I thought you would never ask!
They get sent to your thank you page which you can see an example below.
Allow me to assess what is going on when it comes to this glorious thank you page.
- You congratulate them for trusting you and entering their emails.
- Then I like adding a picture of myself so that they know I’m a real dude.
- Address the fact that what they opted in for is being sent to their inbox at the time.
- And last but not least is where you can add a recommendation for an affiliate offer.
Do you see that big Click Here To Continue button?
That’s where your affiliate marketing link will go.
And just like that?
You’ve created a simplistic two step affiliate marketing funnel to promote any offer you like.
Step 3 For ClickFunnels Affiliate Marketing
Unfortunately most people never the light of day when it comes to this step.
And do you want to know why?
Well, I’m going to tell you anyway 😛
It’s because they never get past those first two simple steps.
I am not going to explain this step all that much because steps 1 and 2 are much more important.
Instead I will give you a good idea of the things that you should tweak and optimize:
- The offer or offers that you are promoting.
- The percent of people who optin to your squeeze page.
- Your call to action button of your thank you page that promotes an affiliate offer.
- Your subject line (of the first email that they get from you).
And so on and so forth.
Wrapping Up ClickFunnels Affiliate Marketing
Remember when I said that most people make affiliate marketing harder than it needs to be?
Well, it doesn’t need to be that way.
These steps I’ve touched upon are the bread and butter of promoting affiliate offers.
- It’s evergreen.
- It has been around forever.
- And it sure as hell isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.
That’s how you make commissions while using ClickFunnels.
If you want to promote ClickFunnels and make commissions like I do (and many others too)…
Here is what I like to refer to as the shortcut to making ClickFunnels commissions.
- Click here to get your free 14 day ClickFunnels trial.
- Click here to copy my done for you business in a box affiliate funnel.
It is 100% done for you.
And all you need to do is add your affiliate links and then send traffic.
So if you are interested in making passive affiliate commissions from promoting ClickFunnels.
Be sure to check out the links above.
And that should do it.
I want you to keep these two things in mind:
- Money is in love with speed (so make sure you take rapid action).
- And simplicity is king (don’t go overthinking everything).
Be sure to put this process into fruition and see what happens.
You might just be very surprised at your results 😛